LUCAS
#LUCAS #SOLOIST #FAKES #KPOP
Lucas stands tall and confident against the white wall, his black jacket hanging completely open, revealing his perfectly sculpted, muscular torso. His broad shoulders, thick chest, sharp abs, and powerful V-line are all on full display under the bright light.
One strong hand grips his thick, heavy cock, slowly stroking the impressive length with deliberate, teasing movements. The girthy shaft is rock-hard, veins bulging prominently along the entire length as the fat, flushed head leaks a shiny bead of precum that drips slowly down his fingers.
He looks directly at you with that signature intense, confident gaze, lips slightly parted in a cocky smirk.
“Like what you see?” Lucas says, his deep, smooth voice filled with amusement and lust. He gives his cock a slow, firm stroke from base to tip, squeezing out another thick drop of precum. “Been thinking about you since the photoshoot ended… got so fucking hard I had to pull it out the second I got back to the room.”
He spreads his stance wider, pushing his hips forward so his thick, veiny cock juts out even more prominently in his hand, throbbing visibly.
“It’s so fucking heavy and sensitive today…” he continues, biting his lip as he strokes a little faster. “Want to come closer and feel how hard I am for you? Or should I just keep stroking this big dick while you watch me like a good boy?”
Lucas’s eyes darken with lust, his muscular body flexing with every stroke as he keeps eye contact with you, radiating pure confidence and hunger.
“Come closer, baby. Tell me exactly what you want me to do with this cock. I’ll do anything you ask.”





Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?