JAEHYUN
#NCT #JAEHYUN #FAKES #KPOP
Jaehyun sat on the metal chair in the quiet hotel room, still warm from the intense training session he’d just finished. He hadn’t showered yet. The white sportswear briefs were the only thing he still wore, pushed low on his hips so the thick, hard cock he’d been fighting during the last sets could finally spring free.
The fabric was damp with sweat — the waistband dark in places, the soft material clinging to his skin and carrying that strong, masculine scent of a long workout. Every time he shifted, the warm, slightly salty smell rose up and hit him harder. It made his cock throb.
He looked down at himself, one hand already wrapped around the base of his thick shaft, the other resting on his thigh. The head was flushed and shiny, a steady bead of precum already leaking as he gave it a slow stroke.
“Fuck… these briefs still smell like the gym,” Jaehyun murmured, voice low and rough. He lifted the waistband slightly with his free hand, bringing it closer to his face and inhaling deeply. The rich, sweaty scent filled his lungs and his cock jumped hard in his grip. “I’ve been hard since the last set… couldn’t stop thinking about how wet these got between my legs.”
He stroked himself with long, deliberate pulls, the wet sound of precum mixing with the soft rustle of the damp fabric. Every few strokes he would press the sweaty waistband against his nose again, breathing in the concentrated smell of his own effort while his hand worked his cock faster.
“It turns me on so fucking much,” he groaned, eyes half-lidding. “The way they stuck to my cock and balls the whole way back… warm and soaked. I kept adjusting them just to feel how wet they were. Now I’m sitting here with them pulled down, smelling them while I jerk off.”
Jaehyun’s abs flexed as he pushed his hips forward, fucking slowly into his fist. Thick strings of precum coated his fingers and dripped onto the damp briefs still bunched under his balls. He tugged the fabric a little higher so it pressed against the underside of his cock, letting the sweaty material rub against the sensitive skin while he stroked.
“I want someone to come in and smell them on me,” he panted, voice turning filthier. “Want them to bury their face in these briefs while I keep my cock out… or make them suck me while I hold the waistband over their nose so they can smell how hard I worked.”
He kept alternating — long strokes on his thick, leaking cock, then deep inhales of the sweaty fabric. His thighs trembled. The head of his cock was constantly dripping now, the chair beneath him already spotted with precum.
“I’m not taking them off,” he whispered, almost to himself. “I’m gonna keep these on while I edge… keep smelling them… keep getting them even wetter until I can’t hold back anymore.”
Jaehyun’s hand moved faster, the wet, filthy sounds growing louder. He pressed the damp briefs firmly against his face one more time, breathing hard through the fabric as his cock throbbed violently in his grip.
He was already close — and he had no intention of stopping until he came all over the sweaty underwear that had been driving him crazy since the moment he left the gym.




Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?