TAEHYUNG (V) AND JUNGKOOK

 


#JUNGKOOK #TAEHYUNG #V #BTS #FAKES #KPOP

The private hotel suite was quiet after a long day of schedules. Taehyung had been the first to strip down, collapsing onto the wide white bed with a sigh, legs spread lazily as the air-conditioning cooled his heated skin. His toned body looked soft and inviting under the warm lights — smooth chest, defined abs, and that perfect trail leading down to his thick cock, already half-hard from the residual adrenaline of the day.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom a minute later, still damp from a quick shower, a white towel barely hanging on his hips. He stopped at the edge of the bed, eyes darkening as he took in the sight of Taehyung completely naked and waiting.

“You started without me,” Jungkook said, voice low and rough. He dropped the towel without hesitation, revealing his own muscular, tattooed body and the heavy cock that was already thickening between his thighs.

Taehyung smirked, slowly wrapping his fingers around his own cock and giving it a lazy stroke. “Couldn’t wait. You’ve been looking at me like that all day… I got hard just thinking about what you’d do once we were alone.”

Jungkook crawled onto the bed behind him, kneeling with one leg bent high so his thick cock hung heavily between his spread thighs. He reached around Taehyung’s waist, one large hand sliding down over his abs until it covered Taehyung’s hand on his cock. Together they stroked, Jungkook’s stronger grip guiding the pace while his own cock brushed against Taehyung’s lower back.

“Fuck… you’re already leaking,” Jungkook murmured against the side of Taehyung’s neck, pressing wet kisses there as he tightened his hold. “Look how thick you get when I touch you like this.”

Taehyung’s head fell back against Jungkook’s shoulder, a soft moan slipping out as he pushed his hips forward into their combined hands. His cock was fully hard now, the fat head flushed and shiny, thick strings of precum coating both of their fingers.

“Jungkook…” Taehyung breathed, voice turning needy. “I want more. Touch me properly.”

Jungkook’s free hand slid lower, cupping Taehyung’s heavy balls and rolling them gently while he kept stroking the veiny shaft. At the same time he pressed his own hard cock against the cleft of Taehyung’s ass, grinding slowly so Taehyung could feel every inch of the thick length.

“You feel that?” Jungkook growled softly. “I’ve been hard since we left the company. Every time you laughed or brushed against me I wanted to drag you somewhere and fuck you. Now I finally can.”

Taehyung reached back with one hand, wrapping his fingers around Jungkook’s cock and stroking it in the same rhythm. The two of them moved together — hands sliding, hips rolling, wet sounds of precum and skin filling the quiet hotel room.

Jungkook nipped at Taehyung’s ear, voice dropping even lower. “I’m going to keep stroking you until you’re dripping all over the sheets… then I’m going to push you down and bury my cock inside you while you stay hard for me. Or maybe I’ll make you suck me first while I play with your cock and balls.”

Taehyung’s breath hitched, his hand tightening around Jungkook’s thick shaft. “Do it. I want both. I want your cock in my mouth and then I want you to fuck me deep while I keep stroking myself.”

Jungkook’s eyes burned with lust as he looked down at their joined hands working Taehyung’s leaking cock and the way Taehyung’s fingers were sliding over his own.

“We’re not leaving this bed until we’ve both come multiple times,” Jungkook promised, voice rough with need. “I want to feel every drop of you… and I want you full of me.”

Taehyung turned his head, capturing Jungkook’s mouth in a deep, messy kiss while their hands kept moving, both of them fully hard, fully exposed, and completely lost in each other on the white hotel sheets.

Comments

POPULAR POSTS