JENO


 

#FAKES #KPOP #JENO #NCT

Jeno lies on the floor, legs pulled all the way up and spread obscenely wide in a deep, flexible stretch. His muscular thighs are fully exposed, powerful calves and feet pointing toward the ceiling as he holds the position without shame.

His thick cock rests heavily against his lower abs, the veiny shaft half-hard and twitching, while his tight pink hole is completely on display — smooth, slightly flushed, and visibly twitching under your gaze. His toned abs flex with every breath, chest rising and falling as he looks straight at you with dark, hungry eyes.

Jeno bites his lip, a small, teasing smirk forming as he rocks his hips slightly, making his hole clench and his cock sway.

“Caught me like this again…” he says, voice low and breathy. “I’ve been stretching after practice and got so fucking horny I couldn’t close my legs. Look how exposed I am… hole right here, waiting for you.”

He spreads his legs even wider, pulling his ass cheeks apart with both hands, fully opening his tight hole for you.

“See that? It’s twitching just thinking about your cock. I want you to come over here, spit on it, and shove every inch inside me while I stay folded like this. Fuck me deep and raw until I’m moaning like a slut.”

Jeno’s thick cock throbs visibly against his abs, leaking a bead of precum as he holds the shameless position.

“Or maybe you want to watch me play with my hole first… finger myself open while I stroke this cock for you. Either way, I’m staying right here with my legs up and my ass ready. Come use me, hyung. I need it so bad.”


Comments

POPULAR POSTS