TAEYONG
Taeyong sits on the bed, legs spread comfortably, his oversized sweatshirt pulled up to his chest.
His hand is wrapped around his thick, veiny cock, slowly stroking the heavy shaft. The flushed head is shiny with precum, leaking steadily as he pumps it with lazy, teasing movements. His toned abs and smooth skin are fully exposed, chest rising and falling with soft breaths.
He looks straight at you with that signature calm yet seductive gaze, lips slightly parted.
“Missed me?” Taeyong asks quietly, voice low and smooth. He gives his cock a slow, firm stroke from base to tip, squeezing out another bead of precum that drips down his fingers.
“Been thinking about you the whole day… got so hard I couldn’t wait to get back to the room.”
He spreads his legs a little wider, pushing his hips forward so his thick cock juts out prominently in his hand.
“Want to watch me jerk off for you? Or come closer… I can keep stroking while you use my mouth. Or I’ll bend over and let you fuck me deep while I keep playing with this.”
Taeyong’s hand moves a bit faster, eyes never leaving yours, a small teasing smile on his lips.
“I’m already leaking so much… tell me what you want to do with me, hyung.”





Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?