HAN YUJIN
#HANYUJIN #ZEROBASEONE #FAKES #KPOP
Han Yujin lies on the bed, completely naked except for the white socks on his feet, legs spread wide while holding his phone above him. He’s recording himself for his secret fans-only account.
His thick, heavy cock rests against his thigh, already half-hard and twitching as the camera captures every inch of his toned body. A shiny bead of precum slowly drips down the shaft.
He looks at the phone screen with a mix of shyness and excitement, biting his lip softly.
“Hey everyone… it’s Yujin,” he says quietly, voice a little breathy. “You guys kept asking for more… so here I am. Fresh out of the shower, legs open just for you.”
He spreads his legs a little wider, letting his cock sway and throb visibly on camera. He reaches down and slowly wraps his hand around the base, giving it one teasing stroke.
“Been thinking about all your messages while I was touching myself earlier… got so hard I had to film this. Do you like seeing me like this? Cock out, leaking, spreading my legs for you?”
Yujin’s cheeks flush as he angles the phone lower, giving his fans a clear view of his thick cock and balls.
“Tell me what you want next… should I stroke it for you? Or turn around and show you my hole while I keep recording? I’ll do anything my fans want.”
He smiles shyly at the camera, still slowly stroking himself, clearly getting more turned on by the thought of thousands of fans watching him.





Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?