BANGCHAN


#BANGCHAN #FAKES #KPOP #STRAYKIDS

Bang Chan sits spread wide on the chair, completely naked, looking straight at the camera with a bright, happy smile.  

One leg is lifted high toward the camera, his smooth sole completely covered in thick, warm cum. Long, sticky white ropes drip down his foot, between his toes, and along his arch. His thick, veiny cock is still hard in his hand, flushed dark and shiny, the tip leaking the last drops after shooting a massive load all over his own foot.

He wiggles his cum-covered toes playfully, spreading them so the fresh semen stretches between them, clearly proud of the messy load he just made.

“Fuck… I came so much,” Bang Chan laughs breathlessly, eyes sparkling with satisfaction. “Been so fucking horny all day after practice. Edged my cock for almost an hour thinking about blowing a huge load, and when I finally let go, I shot everywhere — all over my foot, between my toes, dripping down like a dirty slut.”

He gives his still-hard cock a slow, lazy stroke, squeezing out another thick bead of cum while keeping his foot raised high for you to see.

“I love cumming on myself like this… especially on my feet. It feels so fucking nasty and good.”

Bang Chan bites his lip, still smiling brightly as he spreads his toes again, letting the cum glisten and drip under the light.

“Look how much I unloaded… such a big, warm mess just for you. Want me to keep stroking and shoot another load right now? Or come here and lick every drop off my foot while I keep smiling for you?”

He leans back slightly, foot still proudly displayed, cock twitching in his grip.

“I’m still so hard… and I made such a filthy, sticky load all over my foot. What do you want to do with it?”


Comments

POPULAR POSTS