BAMBAM


#FAKES #KPOP #GOT7 #BAMBAM #SCRAPS

Bambam sits on the bed, legs spread comfortably, silver hair slightly messy as he looks straight at the camera with that signature playful yet dangerously seductive smirk.
Completely shirtless, his toned chest and abs are on full display. One hand is wrapped around his thick, heavy cock — the veiny shaft already rock-hard and throbbing, the fat flushed head glistening with precum as he slowly strokes it from base to tip.
“Missed me?” he says, voice low and teasing, giving his cock a firm squeeze that makes more precum drip down his fingers. “Just got out of the shower and couldn’t stop thinking about all of you… so I thought I’d make something special.”
He spreads his legs a little wider, pushing his hips forward so his thick cock juts out prominently, twitching in his hand.
“Look how hard I am for you guys,” Bambam chuckles softly, biting his lip as he strokes slower, more deliberately, letting the wet sound of his hand on his slick cock fill the room. “Been edging myself for the last twenty minutes just imagining your reactions when you see this.”
He angles his body slightly, showing off the full length of his impressive dick while still maintaining eye contact with the camera.
“Should I keep stroking until I cum all over myself? Or do you want me to turn around, get on all fours and show you how I play with my hole while I jerk off? Tell me what you want, baby… I’ll do anything for my fans.”
Bambam’s eyes darken with lust as he continues pumping his thick cock, clearly enjoying every second of being watched.
“I’m already leaking so much… what are you gonna do with me?”

 

Comments

POPULAR POSTS