JIHOON
#KPOP #FAKES #JIHOON #SOLOIST
Jihoon sits on the couch, legs spread wide, fake ass on his chest ready to get fucked.
His thick cock is rock-hard and leaking as he slowly strokes it.
In his other hand he holds a huge, thick dildo, already slick with lube.
He looks straight at you with desperate eyes.
“Hyung… I’ve been waiting. Watch me stretch my hole with this massive dildo while I stroke my cock for you.”
He presses the fat head of the dildo against his tight hole and pushes it in slowly, moaning loudly as it stretches him open.
“Fuck… it’s so big. But I want your real cock even deeper.”
He starts thrusting the dildo in and out, faster and harder
“Come here and replace it. Pound my ass raw and breed me full while I cum all over these tits.”
He gasps, voice breaking.
“Use me like a dirty slut. I need it now.”




Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?