WONHO
#FAKES #KPOP #WONHO #SOLOIST
You walk into the bedroom
Wonho’s in the armchair, legs slung over the arms. His toned body is arched, abs tight, thick cock resting heavy on one thigh. His hand is between his legs with two fingers buried deep in his own hole, pumping slowly. He freezes the second he sees you
- Shit… I didn’t hear you come in
He doesn’t pull his fingers out. Just slows the motion, the hole clenching visibly around them. Breath shaky, he spreads his thighs a little wider, offering himself.
- Don’t leave, Please
With eyes locked on yours, desperate and needy he slides his fingers out slowly, hole twitching and slick
- Use me please! I want you to stretch me open
Cock twitches against his thigh, leaking more
- I want to be your bottom tonight. Bend me over this chair and fill me up till I’m dripping your load down my thighs





Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?