EOM SE UNG
#FAKES #ACTOR #EOMSEUNG
Eom Se Ung sits relaxed on the dark chair, legs spread wide apart, completely naked. His toned, smooth body is fully exposed — defined chest, visible abs, and strong thighs parted invitingly.
His thick cock rests heavily between his spread legs, the veiny shaft half-hard and already leaking. The flushed head glistens with precum as he looks straight at you with a calm, seductive gaze and slightly parted lips.
He leans back slightly, one hand resting on his thigh, the other lightly touching the base of his cock, drawing your eyes to it.
“Been waiting for you to see me like this…” Eom Se Ung says softly, voice low and smooth. “The moment I sat down after practice, I got hard thinking about you. Couldn’t even put clothes back on.”
He slowly spreads his legs even wider, letting his thick cock sway and throb visibly between his thighs. Another bead of precum rolls down the shaft as he gives it one slow, teasing stroke.
“Look how hard I am for you… it’s so heavy and sensitive right now. Want to watch me stroke it? Or come closer and take care of it yourself.”
Eom Se Ung bites his lip gently, eyes never leaving yours as he continues the lazy strokes, clearly enjoying being watched.
“I’m already leaking so much… tell me what you want, hyung. I’ll stay right here with my legs open for as long as you want.”

Comments
Post a Comment
What do you think of it?